Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Unthinkable

In proximity with an ailing heart, you would ever exist?
The subtle truth apparently has cleared all the mist.

Destiny on its head, turned to a sweet fable
And the serendipity to have you was completely unthinkable.

A fragment of love could put to end, with 
ridiculous ease,
All equivocal thoughts hurled at me like a violent breeze.

Had always been in search of these deep hazel eyes
Gazing and confidently sinking into mine

These eyes strike amazing similarity
With the dream that I have been nurturing for as long as infinity

In real, embracing the one you have been longing for always
To keep the heart beating, life surely has its own ways

Stranded at life’s one end, gradually was losing my own self, my identity
Only to realize that you existed somewhere deep inside me.
                            

No comments: