Friday, March 14, 2008

With you for eternity


WITH U FOR ETERNITY
Its neither a loss nor an achievement
always seem you are there despite being non existent

 
A new dawn appears with your presence
 and the sun sets because of the dearth of your essence

You are a fragment of every breath I inhale
life corresponds to this process without fail

Eyes glaring at each other,palms onto one another a part of my own self I think I am no longer

I can sense your words swirling in my mindthe promises you never fulfilled I have left them all behind

Why couldn't I avert bestowing myself completely to you may be for me it was the most unbiased thing to do

You are an indispensable part of every that way
which receives the sun's first rays to begin my day

Neither would derogate,nor would annihilate
bonds attached with you cannot be even ruined by fate

Every moment,every second you remain in my heart
despite your physical presence being miles apart

An earnest request I would like to make
in all your pains and sufferings can I hold a stake

Would be intolerable to see tears strolling down your face
because your relation with agony is not justified in any case

Still not clear why this heart chose you to be the one
probably after it decided to have a self introspection

The first glimpse of your pretty face
prompted an inner voice to say "you are the one life shall embrace"

Acquiring a place in your heart would be my prime goal
and I wish the same emerges from within your soul

So in the end my ultimate wish shall be
that I could be yours and you could be mine for eternity _____________________________________________________________________

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Guud One..!!

Unknown said...

Simply superb. Hats off 2 u man. Hamare chote navaab itne uchh vicharon ke hain ye to hamein maloom hi nahi tha.. Awsome..

Somesh Kamra said...

Nice work ! Just a small suggestion .. to be taken as a serious poet, try to avoid using the SMS lingo .. rock on !!

Anonymous said...

great poem man.....! absolutely great work...keep it.....waiting for ur poem book to get published....

Ravi Shankar said...

great work boss.

Unknown said...

hope u gt dat girl in lyf 4 whom u wrote dis beautiful poem..

niketa said...

Awesomeness

niketa said...

Awesomeness