Monday, October 20, 2008

RESTRUCTURE

It was the commencement of a dream run
the initial thrive,supposedly a succesful one

Priorities constituted the core of my mind
Adoloscence made way for responsibilities of some kind

Had spring in my steps as i walked down the lane
with a grit to acheieve an unparalleled aim

The demeanour certainly underwent a drastic change
and I began soaring beyond sky's range

Had not been long before the euphoria was tapered
and I had to come back on my feet,shattered.

I realised my efforts and perseverance
for them had absolutely no significance

I realised the tides had turned against me
and what immediately followed was calld anonymity

The so called stepping stone turned to a turmoil
and proceeding with my 1st job now was futile.

So here I was back to my old ways
making an endeavour to forget those relentless days

I moved clumsily now,totally disoriented
it seemed as if destiny had me firmly implicated.

While the mind was busy fanning the embers of the past
my soul began to smother which thankfully didnt long last.

These were enough to encourage an inner voice to say
"let's move ahead,let me make my own way"

Thoughts of redemption were now swirling around
this was the impetus needed to go "leaps and bounds"

The lost faith in myself came back from no where
combined with double the vigour,a combination so rare.

I realised i was not the one to give up easily
and felt like a better individual during reformity.

The process had begun only to end at an uncertain juncture
nevertheless it deserved to be called my "RESTRUCTURE"

3 comments:

kinny said...

key karan ...nice poem man...hpe u go by d last few lines of d poem...all d vry bst 4 d journey ahead...watin 4 many sch poems..obviously wid nice experiences 2 b shared......keep up d gud wrk

pallav said...

bhai bhut sai thi zayda samaj nai ayi lekin......

Unknown said...

hey its 2 gud yaar..i nevr use 2 comment u knw dat..bt cant stop myself..srsly u wrote dis? i still cant believe....