Sunday, December 24, 2006

MISS U BADLY


Glancing thru d darkness of d night
i wonder if therz smone to understnd my plight

seconds turn to hours n hours to days
but ur agonizing wait stays n stays

y did u go away frm me
was this a part of our destiny

whenever fate knocks me in a lonely dark room
i wud pray 4 a place in ur heart or else DOOMS

tears being shed to an unstoppable flow
seems every bit asking whr did u go

something wich mitigates my agony n suffering
r those times we spent laughing n fighting

smtimes my heart is in xtreme grief
and eyes bcome reflective of everythng in brief

my eyes r filled wid tears
only wen i realise u r nt thr

only one voice emerges frm inside
to reveal u d truth n not hide

but d fear of losing u thru such a mistake
wd b just 2 much 4 me to take

am just proud of d fact tht m still ur close one
i hv a place in ur heart occupied by no one

just one last wish i wd like 2 make
plz cm back in my life for my sake

3 comments:

Jin Kazama said...

Really a wonderfull creation........yours words do justice to ur emotions and all I can say is that u keep up ur good work.

Unknown said...

Hey, buddy. nice poems..
and u have shown yur emotions in yur poem.. Keep it up...

Unknown said...

such a lovely poem i must say.............such poems cums from d true feelings wich is extremely touching dear..........keep it up buddy......n all d best 4 ur future..........