Sunday, December 24, 2006

THE INTROSPECTION




Into the distance a ribbon of black,stretched to the point of no turning back,a flight of fancy in a windswept field,a soul in tension tht's learning to fly..conditions grounded but determined to TRY....THTS ME!!!!!!!!!! hi and welcome to my blog........I am Karan Bhatia and before you move ahead I would like to highlight something about myself over here.I am a vivacious character,I want to make it really big in life some day and reach the pinnacle of success.I am an introvert as well as an extrovert...I am someone who,at times,might know the solution to the toughest of problems but at times...totally flummoxed about the simplest of them..a person with a passion to acquire excellence in probably every task undertaken.....I also love writing poems and some of them are posted here....hope you like them..any suggestions or feedback from your side can help me impove severalfold.....THANKS :)

No comments: