Monday, July 27, 2015

The Day She Cried ...



THE DAY SHE CRIED….

A day spanning darkness under a fragile shield of shiny light
The clouds erupted so did she, but none cared for her plight
A grief stricken heart and a pair of flushed moist cheeks
Silently expressed pain but my resentful words were at a peak

And my world turned on its head when her agony came to my sight

Alas I thought our fable’s making is in process
Where smiles would be the heart owner, sorrows will be room less
But today my sweetheart angel broke, I watched and she wept
This evening, off the ground, it was not only the leaves that got swept
Kneeling down, my love is pure and infinite, I must confess

It was the day she cried, miserably though yes I did fail
But the future embarks on a promise that this again won’t prevail
Love, compassion, happiness and care
She deserves each of those, not just singular, each at least in a pair
In the ocean of obstacles, that’s how our love boat shall sail

Baby, in the final walk of life when we turn to see our past
I promise you innumerable magical moments, forever which would last
With an endearing smile you will then hold my hand
And show me our names etched in a heart of sand
Our togetherness forever shall be unsurpassed.

3 comments:

niketa said...

Thoughtful, great choice of words ,and passionately written.
Loved it

niketa said...

Thoughtful, great choice of words ,and passionately written.
Loved it

Unknown said...

Great word with soulful expressions