Saturday, November 6, 2010

I WILL, MY WILL





The sun’s very first rays of the morning
Reflects the fact that the darkness is gradually subsiding

Subsiding from our life, mitigating from our heart
Contentment gets an opportunity to become our part.

When clouds shower rains post the thick gloomy skies
It’s not just to pacify the soul but also to shield the drops of cries

But have we ever thought what if someday, the sun didn’t rise
Will it lead our contentment, our smiles to a sudden demise??

Why do we need the shelter of the rain drops to hide our tears?
Can’t we cry out loud to the world about our worst fears?

When will our own willingness sound more significant to the mind?
If prioritized from the rest, it would be a mental vigor hard to find.

For enlightenment, I may not now need the morning sunshine
The bright rays emerging within should be just about fine

External factors shall no more be decisive
Unless this incorrigible heart gives a strong affirmative

I need to completely nullify the aberration now
My firm determination shall make them all bow

This is my life, my tears, my sorrow and my delight
Repercussions arising from my will shall be my own plight

I WILL solely decide the course of action towards my ambition
And MY WILL would help me to reach that dream destination

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Simply awesome man...gud work...!!!!

Karan Bhatia said...

thnx yar :)