Sunday, June 17, 2007

GOD ON EARTH-MY PARENTS


my parents for me are like god on earth
20 yrs ago who gave me birth


everybody says tht god is inaudible
bt i do feel tht hez xtremely amicable


simply coz god 4 me are my parents
who alwyz support me in all my assesments


a quintessence of luv n sacrifice
are my parents,so benevolent,so very nice


they alwyz do so much 4 me
n i m really cynic enough nt 2 c


such parents r not ubiquitous
coz at heart they both r magnanimous


wenever i m bereaved and out of hope
for all my problems they bcome an antidote


their luv for us is so lavish n flamboyant
tht we smtymz feel elated and arrogant


their shadow itself is so soothing
tht all sorrows begin pulverizing


wenever my cnfidence begins 2 lack
they r alwyz behind 2 pat my back

the effect of their affection is so palpable
simply coz they r so amiable


if god is d creator of dis universe then my parents r a cynosure in dis world and my inspiration as well
LOVE U BOTH SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

4 comments:

Aparna Gakhar said...

It is a good ol thing 2 b written on a blog especially if its an original piece....

And a must say....
the poet itself is really friendly n innocent .....

I truly apprecitate him n of coz ....... his writings

Nishant said...

man u rock!!
i knw his capability n dis poem is his own creation.....!!

Jin Kazama said...

True Words dude..........
Parents are superb.......dey really are living Gods on this earth>!1

Unknown said...

plz let ur parents read dis poem..dey'll feel so proud of u..n i bet if dey dnt cry reading dis..srsly its gud u remembr ur parents 2 dedicate dis poem..dere r many who jst thnk abt dere gf..